Somedays you tell you're husband that you didn't get a cake for your birthday. And then, before you know it, you spend most of the day in the kitchen together making one.


And after basically four hours in the kitchen, this is the result:




Being our first time trying our hand at something like this, we were pretty proud of how it turned out :) And I guess if all else fails and we lose all source of income, than we could go into the cake decorating business? Just kidding. We both agree that as far as the wedding industry goes we'd rather be behind a camera than in the kitchen coming up with these creations.
Here's to all the random things we do together.
I just love it.
I am throughly impressed!! Looks professional :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mel! I wish you could be here and have a slice :)
DeleteSo this could seriously be the cutest birthday cake ever! I simply love it. I just may have to borrow this idea sometime, ok?
ReplyDeleteThank you! And feel free to borrow....we were greatly inspired by pictures on Pinterest :)
DeleteHoly moley!! THAT is a cake. Like...seriously. Canyoumakemeoneandsendittomeinthemail?? ;)
ReplyDeleteIf I could, I would! Howaboutyoumailyourselfhere?!
Delete!!! That cake is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Alyssa. It just something fun we tried together :)
Delete