Friday, May 17, 2013

For Your Information


While on our little getaway last week, I did A LOT of thinking and dreaming about the theme of this blog. As a result, you might have noticed that we've made some changes around here. Let me explain:
I Am Sought Out started out as a place for me to share and express my written thoughts. I've always loved writing and enjoyed posting my words where other people could see them. That being said, this blog has since evolved into an online journal and documentation of mine and Jonathan's life together. I also didn't expect that photography would have such an emphasis on here, but I love that it's sort of taken center stage :) We've learned and grown so much in our photography because of that. 


I still love writing, but this blog has become more than just a place for my scribbles. It is, in a sense, our life journal. The place where we share about our marriage, what we are learning and the testimony of God's continuous work of grace in our life.
 As a result, this blog needed a name that was able to reflect that more. 



Thus, I'm very excited to announce the launching of a new blog title and theme! 


We chose Light & Letter for several reasons. 
The word, Light, because it's the one thing that can make or break your photography. You have to know how to work with it in order for you to be a successful photographer. And because light is what we're supposed to be in this world. Letting The Light of Jesus Christ work through us is the only way Jonathan and I will be truly, eternally successful. 

The word, Letter, because I've always had a love for them. Reading and writing are two great passions of mine. Without letters I wouldn't be able to experience the God-given joys and talents that I get to express through using them.

It's an uncomplicated concept really. This is just the place for Jonathan and I to share our life. And we simply wish to do that through our photography and writing. 
And I'll go ahead and say that there will most likely be more tweaking of the blog in the future. You've been warned ;) 

Thank you for faithfully reading and patiently supporting us. We hope you continue to do so as we keep living out our God-story together. 

Love, 
Jonathan & Breanne 

Photos by Melissa.



1 comment:

  1. I Love the new name. it tottally fits what you are living out in your lives together. I look forward to every post you put up! It's like getting to read your
    secret diary.... ;) ps, the pictures in this post especially are so vivid in color! We all should take a lake trip someday :)


    ReplyDelete

You leaving your thoughts on these posts really makes my day. Thank you! I might not be able to reply to every single one but please know that every comment is treasured and appreciated.