>>That Spring is well underway here, no matter how cold the temperature drops. Winter.Is.Over.
>>That we're really enjoying the personal aspect (and delicious beverages) found at our local coffee shop.
>>That buying accent chairs and journals with hot air balloons on them make me happy.




>>That seeing how much my husband loves his grandfather warms my heart.
>>That I believe every home should have a dog (even if it's just a little fluffy one ;)



>>That I miss my long flowing locks. There, I said it! And my hair is now long enough to wear in a messy bun again. YAY!
>>That I'm having so much fun with Spring outfits and my beloved mustard scarf.



>>That so far, Spring in Kentucky is probably my favorite over anywhere else.
>>That I still get so excited when I start seeing my favorite Springtime flower, Phlox.


And I also learned:
>>That I'm so thankful to have been raised by my dad to respect and use guns my whole life.
>>That listening to Kentucky Law on carrying concealed weapons for nearly two hours is pure torment.
>>That even if a movie won all kinds of Oscars and lots of people loved said movie, it doesn't help that it was a pointless waste of time to watch.
What have you learned lately? :)
Woot woot!! Are you getting your concealed license?? Been wanting to do that myself for years...just don't want to fork out the big bucks just to jump through a bunch of big hoops that they might not actually even let me through! =\ What movie was it? One instantly came to mind and I wonder if it's the same one, hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we both are in the process of getting them. The whole class wasn't that bad actually, just the listening to law part. Ugh!
DeleteThe movie was Life of Pi. I certainly DID NOT agree with the theology of the movie. At all. But beyond that, the movie was basically pointless. Me and Jonathan are usually open to the "weird, artsy-type" movies but we didn't get this one. Oh well.....
Oh, and I'm learning to leave for work EXTRA early because of serious road construction...that is estimated to be finished in 2016. Eep.
ReplyDeleteI also learned a LOT about wireless internet! :D
Sorry about the road construction...why does it always take so long?
DeleteAnd yay for wireless! =D
Yay for favorite scarfs, new chairs, and spring flowers! I'm learning that I can be happy through a move that is into a house that has so much more work to do to it even though I have been working hard on it for close to two years. Circumstances how I want them are NOT the key to happiness. Being grateful for the circumstances I have is:)
ReplyDeleteI know you're in a stressful situation Sis but you're challenging me with your efforts to remain grateful no matter what. Thank God for His grace, right? Hang in there!
Delete