
So I just wanted to make an announcement about something that we've been working on for the past few days:
We now have a Facebook page and photo blog for our photography!
We've been wanting to advance our photography for some time now and this is just a small way we're doing that.
So please, go like our page! Tell your friends! :)
And don't worry, I'll still be posting on this blog regularly.
While this blog is more about our life and is under a secure setting for privacy reasons, the new blog is specifically for our photography and is a public blog.
You can check it out here:
Go ahead, you know you want to! :)
Oh, and me and Sadie have some new things as well.
I found this hair accesory at Old Navy.
(on sale yay!)
And Sadie got a new pad.
(also on sale)


Congratulations!! I've been wondering if you two were planning this (;
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see where you take it!
Cool!!! You guys are super great at this!! I still think back to your post with all the frosty morning stuff and feel stunned at how beautifully you captured the ice, frost and beauteous cold! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your support ladies! It really makes my day ;)
ReplyDelete