Today was full of wedding activities! Decorating, rehearsing, running errands....
....and (my personal favorite) meeting up with old friends. The friends aren't old, like senior citizen old, they're like we've known them a long time old. Got it? Ok.
It's been a different experience for me to be the wife of a groomsmen. I'm used to being with all the giggly girls at weddings, but this has been more of hanging with the guys. Different but still good :)
We've really loved catching up with all our Life Action Buddies....
See that hottie in the middle? Yea, he's with me :)
Bride feet. Groom Feet.
And then it was on to the Hawaiian Luau themed rehearsal dinner. It was wonderful. And the food was soo good, and we all know that just makes everything better :) I loved hanging out with all these people. It was a beautiful, delicious, cozy, evening full of laughter and new memories.
Me and my man. And yes, I'm aware of my nerd-like appearance. My eyes weren't accepting of contacts today. So yea.....
Soon these two will be Mr. and Mrs! So excited for them both. And that's maybe 'cause I know how much I love marriage and I want others to be able to enjoy it too.
On to the wedding!









Aaaah...even if I couldn't see those peeps in person, just seeing pictures makes it more bearable!! Lol...haven't seen Lucas is YEARSSSS, and James not since I left traveling!! Wow...
ReplyDelete